Can you believe the weekend is here? We have some exciting things going on. Not to mention a confused website and Facebook posting about us. We are not attorneys and you to consult your attorney for legal issues. We want to make sure people are not misled. I am not saying those websites or Facebook posts are competing with us, we don’t mind people doing their own activism and we are not saying those sites are not positive, you must decide who you follow click here. Although it is wise to follow some legal advice, whoever you choose as your legal advisor.
For any of the Spanish Land Grant Heirs or the Hispanic population, please read our news and information section to stay updated. Here is a recap of what happened this week.
We published :
- Spanish Land Grant activists article part 1
- Raza Unida Activist A Texas party that was established in 1970 for 300 Mexican Americans
- The GOP eyeing Hispanic Votes
- How 10 minutes of a work day can maximize your productivity
- Our financial report
- You decide, things different about our website
- HB724 Commission un-credibility Part 1
Events coming up:
Check with your attorney about upcoming events going on. A rally for her clients, please see her website
03/04/2015 Primary elections
- Election campaigning
- Unity campaign